Dark mode/black mode is used to display mostly dark surfaces on your devices User Interface(UI).
- Saves your devices energy for optimum use!
- Reduces eye strain considerably because of this theme’s ability to reduce the light emitted .
- Adjusts automatically at dark surroundings to provide comfort to your eyes.
- Best blend of light text over dark background to provide a sense of relief to your eyes.
- Increases readability of users because of the overall appearance .
Best way to reap maximum benefits ...
- Never use pure black as your base .
- Avoid using dark colour text over black themes.
- Don’t use the same opacity for all text’s
- Use a blend of your lightest primary colour with black as your base to provide a strain free experience for your users.
- Use a blend of desaturated light colours to enhance your UI look.
- Use correct opacity to differentiate text higlights.
App's and OS in dark mode
2. Mac OS
3. Google Chrome
So what are you waiting for , change to black and get on track!!